Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Portrait Sessions

The holidays are returning and bringing with them the promise of cooler weather! Finally! Because God is blessing us with a string of gorgeous days, it's the perfect time for family photo sessions before Christmas.
Just as I did last year I'm offering my services to do family
portraits for a reduced fee. For $80 per session you will receive:

Up to 2 hours with me at 1-3 locations of your choosing
(Consider the State Capital parks, LSU, or fields/property in Central)
20-40 edited photos which will include group portraits, individual portraits (of each child), and couples portraits of your choosing
A CD of your photos will be provided to you with high quality images

In order to keep costs low, I do not process your photos. You can have them printed using www.Shutterfly.com or at most drugstores and superstores. It will take me approximately a week to edit all your photos and you will be able to preview them either through a private facebook album, your email, or on my blog. I will deliver your photos to you once they've been edited.

I will be available on weekday afternoons (after 4pm) through the end of October, and on weekends, both Saturday and Sunday, through the early part of December. Photos make great Christmas gifts, and Shutterfly offers some really neat photo-related gift items, as well as hundreds of unique Christmas photo cards.


***Special Christmas Mini-Sessions***

For those of you who don't want to do a long portrait session on location but would still like a nice family portrait in front of Christmas decor for a card, I am offering an in-home mini-session which will include:

Up to 30 minutes with me in/at your home
(in front of the Christmas tree, or outdoors if you have that option)
Up to 5 edited photos with poses of your choice
A CD of your photos will be provided with high quality images

I will be providing these shoots for the reduced cost of $35 per mini-session. This offer is only valid November 27th through December 15th to allow you time to order Christmas cards (unless you, like Wal-Mart, put up your Christmas decorations at Halloween. I'm not judging!). The delivery of your photos will be expedited and you should receive them within 2 days of your shoot.

You can contact me through facebook message, email, or phone if you'd like to discuss scheduling and details. Contact me soon! My schedule is going to fill up quickly!
** The photos in this post were taken during Christmas mini-session last year.

1 comment: